SignTeach is a European project for sign language teachers. Experienced sign language teachers from 8 European countries are sharing – and comparing! – what they know about sign language teaching.
* Teach what?
* Teach how?
You can find the results on this website.
But we are a small group, from only 8 countries. We want to know more about sign language teachers, and about sign language teaching, in ALL EU countries.
* Who can teach sign language, in the EU?
* What are the requirements for sign language teachers, for teaching sign language in schools, or in adult education?
* What training is available: formal training, informal training?
* What are good examples, good practices that we should promote?
* What are barriers, threats that you as a sign language teacher have to deal with?
Are you a sign language teacher? Then please help us, and answer the questions of our survey.
* Please tell us how YOU teach sign language.
* What training do YOU have?
* Who do YOU teach?
* Tell us one good example, from YOUR country.
* Tell us all the threats, barriers, that YOU have to deal with.