See more: Funding
Erasmus+ Key Action 2 is for "Cooperation for Innovation and the Exchange of Good Practices".
Strategic Partnerships may also organise training, teaching and learning activities of individuals, in so far as they bring added value in the achievement of project's objectives.
Intensive Study Programme (page 278 of the Erasmus+ Guide):
An Intensive Study Programme (ISP) is a short programme of study which brings together students and teaching staff from participating higher education institutions as well as other relevant experts/specialist/professionals in order to
- encourage efficient and multinational teaching of specialist topics;
- enable students and teachers to work together in multinational multidisciplinary groups to benefit from special learning and teaching conditions not available in a single institution, and to gain new perspectives on the topic being studied;
- allow members of the teaching staff to exchange views on content, new curricula approaches, to test innovative teaching methods that could eventually become part of a newly devised joint course or curriculum in an international classroom environment.
Duration: 5 days to 2 months
Support for the participating organisations:
- For the project coordinator: 500 euros per month for project management and implementation; for the other partners: 250 euros per month.
- For international meetings: 575 euros per person per meeting for travel and subsistence (more for people travelling 1000 km. or more).
- For the ISP
- travel costs for the international participants: 276 euros (more for persons travelling 2.000 km +);
- Teaching in Intensive Study Programmes and accompanying persons: 100 euros per participant per day (day 1-14)
The total project grant is capped at 150.000 EUR for a 1 year project, 300.000 EUR for a 2 year project and 450.000 for a 3 year project.